The British Virgin Islands is arguably the world leader in offshore company incorporations. Flexibility has been a critical factor in explaining this phenomenal success. BVI Companies can be used for a wide range of purposes, including acting as a holding company for multinational and global corporations, by trusts for asset protection, collective investment and holding intellectual property. These companies offer an element of privacy and confidentiality in a jurisdiction that is regulated, but not bureaucratic and is committed to assist the international community fight against money laundering.
After establishing the structure we can provide full administration services, including registered office facilities, compliance support, annual accounts and bank relationship management. We will administer your affairs to the highest possible standards of discretion and prudence to meet the needs of each particular situation.
- company formation
- providing registered office and registered agent
- corporate secretarial
- full management and independent directors
- liaising with other professional advisors
- limited partnership formation
- mutual fund formation and licensing
- accounting and re-invoicing
- establishing bank and investment accounts